Dryshod Southland Boots w/optional Yoder Chaps
Dryshod Southland Boots
- Features WIXIT Cool-Clad™ wicking airmesh lining with added micro-dot perforations. Wicks away moisture and allows the air to flow more than traditional airmesh. Keeps the foot cooler in warmer temperatures.
- DS1 molded outsole – outer and inner grip
- 4 mm neoprene bootie
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Genuine VEIL® Whitetail camouflage print
- Nylon shank
Yoder Chap options:
- Yoder Brown Super Chap: 400 denier inner waterproof layer, outside layer consist of 1 layer of 420 denier nylon heavy coated domestic material (made in USA), briar proof. A very durable and comfortable walking wader.
- Yoder Brown Snake Chaps: Made of the same material as the Heavyweight but triple layer all the way up. (Yoder is not making any claims, only that these waders give additional protection in snake country. Therefore will not assume liability.)
- Yoder Black Wicked Chap: 400 denier inner waterproof layer, plus 840 ballistic outer layer. Extremely durable. Burrs will not stick to it.
- Yoder Black Bush Master Chap: 400 denier inner waterproof layer, outside layer consist of 1 layer of 1680 boll. A very durable and comfortable walking wader.
Standard Chap Sizes
5/6 - 26” thigh x 26” inseam
7 - 28” thigh x 28” inseam
8 - 28” thigh x 30” inseam
9/10/11/12/13 - 30” thigh x 30” inseam
14/15 - 32” thigh x 30” inseam
Chaps are sewn and sealed to the boot to make a waterproof hip wader.
Due to high demand expect 5-7 business days from order to ship date.